Middletown Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Lawyer
- Save your house from foreclosure
- Save your vehicles from repossessions
- Protect your assets
- Pay substantially reduced amounts on unsecured debt (in most cases, such as high-interest credit debts)
- Affordable 13 repayment plans consolidating all of your debts
- Most of my attorney fees are paid monthly through the 13 trustee’s office
- Helping you throughout the entire 13 plan from start to finish
Our dedicated legal team is attentive in providing personally tailored solutions to the unique bankruptcy dilemmas and financial struggles that our clients face. Our client-focused approach starts from the first moment you bring your situation to the attention of our law firm and will never waver throughout the entirety of your bankruptcy case. Having a skilled Bankruptcy lawyer by your side helps a lot and we can help you find the best course to take.
David Andrade Attorney at Law, LLC, is dedicated to helping people get the debt relief they desperately need. In order to discuss your case with an experienced Middletown bankruptcy attorney, please contact (513) 252-2502.